Many organisations have special requirements for secure, high-speed and dedicated connectivity, whether it be for metro, national or international services. The types of services that can benefit from these types of circuits include dedicated high-capacity connections used for disaster recovery, low-latency links used for financial transactions and circuits providing wholesale services.
For companies seeking these types of services, Borwood can provide a range of options. Borwood provides Ethernet services for WAN solutions but can also provide dedicated point-to-point WAN circuits over a variety of technologies such as SONET/SDH.
- Service availability in over 200 countries
- A range of WAN technologies available
- Managed and un-managed services available
- Bandwidth ranging from 1MB to 10G
- Service Level Guarantees to match your business requirements
- Security options available, including managed firewall services
- 24×7 Monitoring of services
- Online reporting to help you manage your capacity requirements