Purchasing the right phone system is important for the success of your business. There are many factors that come into play when deciding between a hosted and premises-based VoIP solution. When opting for a cloud with a hosted PBX solution with Borwood, in order to reduce capital expenses, maintenance and equipment costs, you reap the benefits of the latest IP-Telephony features, and maintain reliability and stability of an enterprise service. No matter your configuration requirement, Borwood manages the entire service from beginning to end.
The Cloud-based design of our hosted IP telephony service is particularly suited to dynamic and growing organisations as it can be quickly changed to fit your requirements. Staff at home or remote offices get exactly the same functionality as their head office colleagues. Multi-sited organisations looking to move to hosted IP Telephony will benefit from significant cost-saving, as well as increased operational efficiency, resilience and business continuity.
- Pay per User – No maintenance or upgrade fees, only pay for the monthly license fee
- Flexibility – Scale business on demand
- Productivity anywhere – Consistent functionality for office, mobile or home based staff.
- Free up IT resources to focus on core business
- Online Management portal – Allows you to add to, move and change your telephony settings.
- Call Recording
- Mobile Office – Business Mobility Extension for smart phones and tablets for on-the-go employees
- Quality of Service monitoring
- Private Cloud
- Robust Service Level Agreements
- Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Make and receive calls from any device and any location with only one number, dial plan and voice mailbox
- Simultaneous ringing
- Integrated messaging, voicemail-to-email
- Integrated Outlook or Explorer toolbar, with click-to-dial and call control
- Receptionist soft console
- Business continuity on every DID for disaster recovery and re-routing in real-time
- Unlimited local and long distance site-to-site calling across corporate network
- HD Voice
- Basic and executive feature sets, group features, enhanced features
- Call routing, voicemail, Hosted PBX, and Anywhere mobility features provide “virtual” presence to today’s mobile, dispersed workforce
- Web-based management portal for provisioning access, feature enablement and service changes