Product Marketing Manager required in Durban, South Africa to assist team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent diploma preferred
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience within Sales and Marketing
- 5 years’ industry specific experience
Attributes and Requirements:
- Assisting with customer satisfaction analysis, marketing programs, collateral development, as well as product development and service programs.
- Research, maintain, and provide reports on marketing data that will help management determine its strategic direction.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organised and self-motivated.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Familiar with current data tracking tools and marketing applications.
- Ability to track product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Ability to implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
Market Related (CTC)